"Girl Scouts provides the pre-eminent leadership experience that builds courage, confidence and character
within your girl. She will aspire to be the type of leader who stands up for what she values and believes in. Girl
Scouting offers her a chance to discover her full potential, connect with other girls and take action in the world
around her, locally and globally and in an all-girl environment. "
How can I support the Family Fundraising Campaign?
You can give in the following ways:
- Make a lasting commitment on a budget. Sign up for the Family Fundraising Promise Club by making a pledge of at least $10 per month for one year.
- Donate online through giveMN.org
- Double your gift through corporate giving programs. The match list is attached below, request a form from your employer today!
- Give at the troop level with the envelope provided to you by your leader, family fundraising troop chair or service unit annual giving coordinator.
Did you know?
- The $12 registration fee does not stay in River Valleys, it goes directly to the Girl Scouts of the United States (GSUSA) to cover insurance and programming through GSUSA.
- The Girl Scout Cookie program and product sales only support 63 percent of the River Valleys operating budget.
Thank you for your support!