2016 Cookie Sale Sneak Peak
Slide 42 starts the 2016 details and which areas use Little Brownie Baker versus ABC Bakers. River Valley is switching bakers in 2016 to ABC Baker.
Slide 48 varieties include Shortbread (AKA Trefoil), Caramel DeLights (AKA Samoas), Peanut Butter Patties (AKA Tagalongs), Peanut Butter Sandwich (AKA Do Si Do), and Thin Mints. They also have Lemonades, Thanks-A-Lot, Trios, and Cranberry Citrus Crisps.
2016 Theme = Hallie the Hedgehog, Dream, Design, Do!
Still want more cookies?
Troops still have cookies! If you have a craving, reach out. Start by checking the Edina Cookie Google doc.
You will have to pay the troop for the cookies like anyone else who would buy them. :)
- Will there be online sales this year? With much national press about the Girl Scouts of the USA roll-out of the Digital Cookie program, we know our members have questions. In short, River Valleys will not be participating in Digital Cookie for 2015. You can find a Q + A about Digital Cookie on our website.
- Credit Card Sales? Here is information on using PayAnywhere to accept credit cards at booths.
- Gluten-free cookies? Troops will only be guaranteed two cases yet order up to four cases. They are similar to the old Dulce de Leche and sell for $5.50/box.
- Money Deposits to Council? No more Council deposits! Weekly deposit all money to the troop account. Council will debit the troop account two times during the sale. Money MUST be in the account and troop will be responsible for any NSF fees on Council draws.
- Inventory at end of sale? How to pay? If you have cookies at the end of the sale, you may sell after the end date. Fill out the money problem form requesting extra time to sell your inventory. The Council may give up to three extra months to pay for that inventory.
- Will checks made out to Girl Scouts be accepted in our Troop account? Short answer is yes. checks made out simply to Girl Scouts can be deposited into your troop accounts.
2016 Important Dates:
- November 2015 - Service Unit Training
- December 2015 - Troop Cookie Manager Training
- January 7, 2016 - Cookie booth sign up begins
- January 12, 2016 - Troop initial order due
- January 31 - February 4, 2016 - Cookie Deliveries
- February 6 - GO DAY!
- March 20 - Sale Ends
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|