Have Extra or Need More Cookies?
Start by checking the Edina Cookie Google doc and help a troop out before going to the cupboard.
Please work with Amy via firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with troops that have cookies or need cookies. Goal is to not return any cookies for any troop.
- Will there be online sales this year? With much national press about the Girl Scouts of the USA roll-out of the Digital Cookie program, we know our members have questions. In short, River Valleys will not be participating in Digital Cookie for 2015. You can find a Q + A about Digital Cookie on our website.
- Credit Card Sales? Here is information on using PayAnywhere to accept credit cards at booths.
- Gluten-free cookies? Troops will only be guaranteed two cases yet order up to four cases. They are larger boxes similar to the old Dulce de Leche and sell for $5.50/box.
- Money Deposits to Council? No more Council deposits! Weekly deposit all money to the troop account. Council will debit the troop account two times during the sale. Money MUST be in the account and troop will be responsible for any NSF fees on Council draws.
- Inventory at end of sale? How to pay? If you have cookies at the end of the sale, you may sell after the end date. Fill out the money problem form requesting extra time to sell your inventory. The Council may give up to three extra months to pay for that inventory.
- Will checks made out to Girl Scouts be accepted in our Troop account? Short answer is yes. checks made out simply to Girl Scouts can be deposited into your troop accounts.
- December 15, 2014 Return ACH forms to council and enter troop bank account information into eBudde. Form is located here - https://girlscoutsrv.box.com/shared/static/z83t08uqvl92i8si86fl.pdf
- December 17, 2015 7:00 - 8:00 PM Troop Cookie Manager Training at Calvary Lutheran Church in Fellowship Room
- January 5, 2015 Let Stacy know if your troop is selling cookies
- January 6, 2015 7:00 - 8:00 PM Troop Cookie Manager Training at Calvary Lutheran Church in Fellowship Room
- January 11, 2015 Troop Cookie Manager Training completed and email Stacy training codes to know completed
- January 17, 2015 Cookie Booth Scheduler open
- January 20, 2015 Initial troop order must be submitted in eBudde
- February 14, 2015 COOKIE GO DAY
- March 20, 2015 First ACH debit from troop account by Council - make sure there is money in troop account to cover $1/box
- March 29, 2015 Sale Ends
- March 30, 31, 2015 Cookie return days
- April 7, 2015 Troop reward orders must be submitted
- April 10, 2015 Money problem forms due
- April 24, 2015 Second ACH debit from troop account by Council - make sure there is money in troop account to cover the remainder of the cost of cookies
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|