2016 Cookie Sale Sneak Peak
Slide 42 starts the 2016 details and which areas use Little Brownie Baker versus ABC Bakers. River Valley is switching bakers in 2016 to ABC Baker.
Slide 48 varieties include Shortbread (AKA Trefoil), Caramel DeLights (AKA Samoas), Peanut Butter Patties (AKA Tagalongs), Peanut Butter Sandwich (AKA Do Si Do), and Thin Mints. They also have Lemonades, Thanks-A-Lot, Trios, and Cranberry Citrus Crisps.
2016 Theme = Hallie the Hedgehog, Dream, Design, Do!
Still want more cookies?
Troops still have cookies! If you have a craving, reach out. Start by checking the Edina Cookie Google doc or going to the cookie wiki.
| Stacy McGrath - Cookies@girlscoutsedina.org|
- Training – All new and existing cookie managers must take online training. New cookie managers should also come to the in-person training
- Troop selling materials can be picked up at my house by letting me know your troop number, number of girls, and date you want to pick them up. They will remain outside until you retrieve them
- Incentives will be picked up from my house at the end of the sales. I will monitor to ensure incentives are entered and let you know when you can retrieve them
- SNAP Support
- Tracking initial orders and submitting Edina order
- Inventory tracking and facilitating troop trades in eBudde
- Track deposits - Work with troops regarding final deposits
- Input new/corrections to contacts into Ebudde as needed
- Help troops sign up for booths
- Help troops monitor and track inventory
2016 Important Dates:
- November 14, 2015 - Service Unit Training
- December 13, 2015, 2:00 - 3:30 PM - Troop Cookie Manager Training
- January 7, 2016 - Cookie booth sign up begins
- January 12, 2016 - Troop initial order due
- January 30, 2016 - February 4, 2016 - Cookie Deliveries
- February 6 - GO DAY!
- March 11, 2016 - First ACH Debit at $1.00/box allocated to troop & your girls
- March 20 - Sale Ends
- April 15, 2016 - Second ACH Debit for the remainder of the money due to the council.
- Will there be online sales this year? With much national press about the Girl Scouts of the USA roll-out of the Digital Cookie program, we know our members have questions. In short, River Valleys will not be participating in Digital Cookie for 2016. You can find a Q + A about Digital Cookie on our website.
- Credit Card Sales? Here is information on using PayAnywhere to accept credit cards at booths.
- Gluten-free cookies? Troops will only be guaranteed two cases yet order up to two cases. They sell for $5.00/box.
- Money Deposits to Council? No more Council deposits! Weekly deposit all money to the troop account. Council will debit the troop account two times during the sale. Money MUST be in the account and troop will be responsible for any NSF fees on Council draws.
- Inventory at end of sale? How to pay? If you have cookies at the end of the sale, you may sell after the end date. Fill out the money problem form requesting extra time to sell your inventory. The Council may give up to three extra months to pay for that inventory.
- Will checks made out to Girl Scouts be accepted in our Troop account? Short answer is yes. Checks made out simply to Girl Scouts can be deposited into your troop accounts.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|