Disbanding Troop

Is your troop disbanding? 
1.  Make sure to fille out our Troop Status Report to let us know
2.  If you have girls that want to continue in Girl Scouts, they should fill out our Interest Form  and we will do our best to find a troop for them.
3.  Spend $ in troop account with the whole troop or donate remaining amount back to either the service unit or the council.
4.  Fill out final troop finance report and email to treasurer@girlscoutsedina.org along with your final bank statement