Hello Edina Girl Scout Leaders!
Welcome to the 2015-16 membership year! It is that time of year again, to register for next year using the online registration system.
Every girl and adult who registers for the 2015-16 by the June 10th deadline will receive an “Early Bird 2016” patch. Troops must register with a minimum of two adults by the on-time registration deadline of September 30, 2015.
Message from River Valleys:
Shortly after Early Registration ends on June 6, we will be upgrading our registration system, and the option to renew your troop online will not be available again until we are able to add that function to the upgraded system (planned for this fall). In the meantime, your troop girls can still be registered through two methods:
- Families can register them online.
- Troop leaders can call or email us to request a roster of troop girls and register them via mail or email.
Re-Registration Basic Information:
- Early bird registration is until 6/10/15 and final online registration ends September 30th, 2015
- $15 per each registering scout and adult
- If you are transferring one girl scout to another girl scout troop - please fill out a paper registration form.
- If you are using cookie credits - please fill out paper registration forms.
- Online registration payment in full by credit card or debit card.
- If you have a girl or two on the fence about rejoining next year, register the girls/adults who have committed. We can always add girls into the system at a later date.
To Begin Online Registration :
- If you have any questions, please refer to the Registration FAQs or call the Girl Scout River Valley Council office at 1-800-845-0787.
- Register for the 2015-16 membership year using the online registration system.
- If you need a paper registration form, please click here: